The Monitoring Committee is an advisory body, established for the purpose of providing advice and opinion on project activities. The Monitoring Committee of the "Natura mission" project consists of highly qualified representatives of institutions responsible for environmental protection in Poland:
• The General Directorate for Environmental Protection
• The Regional Directorate of Environmental Protection
• Ministry of the Environment
• The General Directorate of State Forests
• Maria Curie-Skłodowska University
• The Polish Society for the Protection of Birds (OTOP)
The tasks of the Monitoring Committee are, among others: providing opinions and consultation on the project implementation (B1), evaluation of sites selection for the film “Mission: Nature” (C1) and evaluation of sites selected for further project activities (D2).